Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Yay, I finally did a pano!!!
But the day demanded something. So I got the nodal slide, worked a little on minimizing "parallax error," and fired off 17 frames, approximately 1/3 overlap.
Was okay, other than me leaving the camera on ISO1600 (remnants of the Saturday evening photowalk). Have to refine the workflow, especially the pre-shoot (practice the run, try not to knock over the tripod), and then the processing (batch process the RAW files, including noise reduction and such).
Got over the first hurdle. Now that I have done one, I should look at something more appropriate to the medium.