Monday, June 25, 2012

Small-kine Status update

I had a sign yesterday that the body is not as "haddit" as it could be; I experienced a "normal" at-rest blood-pressure reading (averaged across 3) of 112/68. So the body is okay and capable of "normal." Just need a head transplant; make the neck bolts pretty, please.

For you regular/healthy people, this may be a "so what?" thing. For me, I haven't seen that low a reading in decades, so I am a bit excited. Of course, I woke up this morning with the usual "Ah cr*p, I have to go to work" reading :p My doctor will probably give me "the look" when he sees the June log readings, haha >.<

In other news:
Nikki Jennifer Photography is continuing their 2nd Anniversary Celebration with the Week #2 Giveaway. If you haven't done so, check it  out at the blog. If you meet the terms of the "fine print" (it is location-specific), please give it a shot. And keep up; it's a 4 week celebration, with a new week opening on Monday, and winner(s) announced Sunday evening; may wish to bookmark that blog link above. And there is a ticker on the response; don't respond in time, then a new winner will be selected (Please don't make her do that! It make's her sad! And more work!). Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you continue to see lower bp results and heading over to Nikki Jennifer's blog now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley. Me, too.

      And please enter; food and bling can't be a bad thing :)

      Delete