Monday, June 13, 2011

Soul Patrol is now Downtown

Soul Patrol has come to Downtown Honolulu, at least for the time being. They are occupying the space on the corner of Beretania and Alakea Sts., in that corner parking stall.

Been awhile since I tried anything from the truck, so I started with the basic Chicken and Waffle. The chicken is really good; flavorful and crunchy. The waffle is a little thin, especially with the availability of Belgian Waffles. However, this does not come from Belgium, so I dispensed with that prejudice. It is served with syrup, which kinda grossed out a co-worker; don't know why. Sweet and salty; what a killer combo!

Hope to work my way down the menu in the coming weeks/months. :)


http://pacificsoulhawaii.com/

2 comments:

  1. Sweet and salty is a killer combo. One I'm addicted to. Chicken with syrup sounds nothing like gross to me!
    I'm looking forward to the upcoming photos and reviews as you eat your way through the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kill me with your food posts, Todd!;-) I sit here just salivating. That looks SO good.

    ReplyDelete