Have to get back in the saddle for Week 2 of the "grand experimental" 4-day work week.
Coming out of Week 1, some thoughts;
- It is like changing shifts; getting into it is hard.
- For those with families, this may be hard. For single-parents, this is going to be brutal.
- Since this is a short-term thing (3 months), I don't think management will realize all the issues they might run into if it becomes a long-term/semi-permanent thing.
- Having Fridays off is kinda nice.
- Having Fridays off is just another day for weekend chores.
- Will probably burn even more fuel than in a 5-day work week. We're not parked all day!