Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Day of Thanks...

Another year, another day of thanks. After all this time, it would be easy to think of something new to be thankful for. But no one ever said it had to be new...

I am thankful for the family I have.
I am thankful for having real friends.
I am thankful that I still have a mind to think with, and the opportunity to use it.
I am thankful for my health. Yeah.
I am thankful that I still have a job.
I am thankful that this nation has survived another divisive national election, and hasn't torn itself apart over petty things like politics. Yet.
I am thankful that there are people that are still passionate about their country, regardless of how different their beliefs or reasons are.
I am thankful that I have the opportunity to express this in a manner that will hopefully reach people's hearts.
I am thankful that I have the opportunity to make a difference.

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving, America. And have pity on the turkeys; make it quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment